In compliance with the provisions of EU Reg. 2016/679 (European Regulation for the protection of personal data), we provide you with the necessary information regarding the processing of personal data provided. The information is not to be considered valid for other websites that may be consulted through links on the websites in the domain of the owner, which is not to be considered in any way responsible for the websites of third parties.
This is an informative note which is provided pursuant to art. 13 of the EU Reg. 2016/679 (European Regulation for the protection of personal data) and is also inspired by the provisions of Directive 2002/58 / CE, as updated by Directive 2009/136 / CE, regarding Cookies and how much provided for by the Provision of the Authority for the protection of personal data of 08.05.2014 regarding cookies.
Personal data that can be processed: “personal data”: any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (“interested”); the identifiable natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as the name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more characteristic elements of his physical identity, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social; (C26, C27, C30).
Specific information could be presented in the pages of the Site concerning particular services or processing of the Data provided.
1. OWNER OF THE TREATMENT
According to articles 4 and 24 of the EU Regulation 2016/679, is SILOS BOX S.R.L. via Accopè Fratte 11 – 30035 Mirano (VE) C.F. and VAT number 04537930275 email firstname.lastname@example.org in the person of the legal representative “pro-tempore”.
2. PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE TREATMENT
The personal data provided will be processed in compliance with the conditions of lawfulness according to art. 6 of EU Reg. 2016/679, for the following purposes:
– navigation on this website
– legitimate interest (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f) as the legal basis of the processing;
– for your requests concerning the products by completing the specific form;
– to respond to specific requests for information sent spontaneously to the address email@example.com present in the various pages;
– prior consent for profiling activities (see cookies policy);
– with prior consent and up to its opposition: for direct marketing activities of the Data Controller, sending of technical and/or commercial information and/or promotional material through automated means such as electronic mail
– consent (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a ) as the legal basis for the processing.
4. ADDRESSEES OR CATEGORIES OF DATA ADDRESSEES
The personal data provided will be communicated to recipients, who will process the data as data processors (art. 28 of EU Reg. 2016/679) and / or as natural persons acting under the authority of the owner and manager (art. 29 of EU Reg. 2016/679), for the purposes listed above in point 3.
Specifically, the data will be communicated to:
– subjects who provide services for the management of the information system used by Silos Box s.r.l. and telecommunications networks;
– professionals, studios or companies in the field of assistance and consultancy;
– subjects that provide services for the management of the information system used by Silos Box s.r.l. and telecommunications networks, including electronic mail, newsletters and website management;
– third parties who collaborate with the Data Controller for direct marketing activities;
– competent authorities for the fulfilment of legal obligations and/or provisions of public bodies, upon request.
The subjects belonging to the aforementioned categories perform the function of Data Processing Manager, or operate in total autonomy as separate Data Controllers. The list of Data Processors is constantly updated and available by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or at the registered office of SILOS BOX S.r.l.
5. PERFORMANCE OF DATA OR CRITERIA FOR DETERMINING THE PERIOD
The processing will be carried out in an automated and manual way, with methods and tools aimed at guaranteeing maximum security and confidentiality, by persons specifically appointed for this purpose.
In compliance with the provisions of art. 5 paragraph 1 letter. e) of the EU Reg. 2016/679 the personal data collected will be stored in a form that allows the identification of data subjects for a period not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which the personal data are processed. The storage of personal data provided depends on the purpose of the processing:
– navigation on this website (see the cookies policy);
– for information request (maximum 1 year);
– receiving promotional communications in general via e-mail and/or paper mail (maximum 24 months);
timing determined based on criteria which the interested party may have information by writing to email@example.com or at the registered office of the Data Controller in via Accopè Fratte 11 – 30035 Mirano (VE) C.F. and VAT number 04537930275 email firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. NATURE OF THE PROVISION AND REFUSAL
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data. The provision of data is optional or necessary depending on the specific purpose for which the data is processed. Failure to provide the data marked with the * symbol will make it impossible to obtain what is requested or to use the services of the data controller.
8. RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
You can assert your rights as expressed in the articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the EU Regulation 2016/679, by contacting the Data Controller, or the Data Processor, by contacting the address email@example.com. You have the right, at any time, to ask the Data Controller for access to your personal data, rectification, cancellation of the same, limitation of processing. Furthermore, you have the right to object, at any time, to the processing of your data (including automated processing, eg profiling), as well as to the portability of your data. Without prejudice to any other administrative and judicial appeal, if you believe that the processing of data concerning you violates the provisions of EU Reg. 2016/679, pursuant to art. 15 letter f) of the aforementioned EU Reg. 2016/679, you have the right to complain to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data and, with reference to art. 6 paragraph 1, letter a) and art. 9, paragraph 2, letter a), has the right to revoke the consent given at any time. In the case of request for data portability, the Data Controller will provide you with a structured format, commonly used and readable, by automatic device, the personal data concerning you, without prejudice to paragraphs 3 and 4 of the art. 20 of the EU Reg. 2016/679.
Update date: 16.09.2019